- When a non-Muslim turns to Islam, his all sins are wiped out but he will carry his good deeds with him after his conversion to Islam.
- When you go for Hajj, you will return as pure as the day you were born. The record of bad deeds is wiped out but the good deeds will remain.
- Good consciousness of Allah (Taqwa) and good character and conduct.
- When a person utters the truth and speaks that is upright all the time.
- Those who constantly turn to Allah (SWT), the term “Awwabin” also refers to those who fulfill salaah at a certain time of the evening.
- To believe and do good deeds.
- Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful. (Quran 25:70)
- And those who, when they have committed Fahishah (illegal sexual intercourse etc.) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; – and none can forgive sins but Allah – And do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know. (Quran 3:135).
- Allah is most forgiving, don’t be deceived by satan and do not despair in the mercy of Allah. Allah is the Most Forgiving and the Most Merciful.
From Mufti Menk youtube.